- Rozati. R. Therapeutic applications of Tamoxifen and its side effects”.
Biomedical Letters. Faculty Press, Cambridge, 55, 199-204, 1997
- Rozati. R, P.P Reddy, S. Naidu, R. Mujtaba. “A study on insulin and associated factors in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome” The Indian Journal of Medical Biochemistry, 2(1), 1998; 23-26
- Rozati. R, P.P Reddy, R. Mujtaba. “Women’s age-results of assisted fertilization”.
Vivekananda Institute of Medical Sciences, 21 (1) 1998; 26-28.
- Rozati R, Reddy P.P, Rosaline Mary, Rubina Mujtaba.“Hyperinsulinemia and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome” Indian Journal of Human Genetics, 3(2) 1997; 121-125.
- Roya Rozati, Leela Digumarti, Rosaline M and Kalyani “Influence of Maternal Age on Assisted Reproduction” Asian Journal of Obs & Gynae practice, Vol 3, No. 3(1999) 52-54.
- Rozati. R, P.P Reddy, R. Mujtaba.“Evaluation of a combined therapy of clomiphene citrate (incremental) and dexamethasone in resistant anovulatory patients with polycystic ovaries” Indian Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.50(2),2000;74-76
- Rozati. R, P.P Reddy, R. Mujtaba “Impact of passive smoking on the results of assisted fertilization” Indian Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.50 (2) 2000;71-73
- R.Rozati, P.P.Reddy, R.Mujtaba “Assisted reproduction-The role of maternal age” The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India. 50(3) 2000; 59-61
- R. Rozati, P.P. Reddy, R. Mujtaba “Xenoestrogens-Male Reproductive Failure: myth or reality?” Asian Journal of Andrology 2000; 2(4); 263-269
- R. Rozati, P.P. Reddy, R. Mujtaba “The Impact of Sedentary Occupation and Long Distance Travel on Semen Quality” Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India. Vol 50 No. 4, Aug 2000, 75-78
- K. Dana Devi, R. Rozati, B. Shleha Banu, K. Jamil, P. Gover “In vivo genotoxic effect of potassium dichromate in mice leukocytes using comet assay” Food and Chemical Toxicology 39 (2001) 859-865
- R. Rozati, P.P Reddy, P. Reddanna and R. Mujtaba “Xenoestrogens and Male Reproductive Failure: Is There a Casual Role?” 2nd World Congress on Controversies in Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility, Paris (France), September 6-9, 2001; 105-108.
- R. Rozati, P.P Reddy, P. Reddanna and R. Mujtaba “Role of environmental estrogens in the deterioration of male factor fertility” Fertility and Sterility,
Vol. 78, 6, 2002, 1187-1194
- Danadevi K, Rozati R, Saleha Banu B, Hanumanth Rao P, Paramjit Grover.
“DNA damage in workers exposed to lead using comet assay” Toxicology,
2003, 187, 183-193.
- Danadevi K, Roya Rozati, P.P. Reddy and Paramjit Grover. “Semen quality of Indian welders occupationally exposed to nickel and Chromium” Reproductive Toxicology, 2003, 17, 451-456.
- Paramjit Grover, K. Danadevi, M. Mahboob, R. Rozati, B. Saleha, Banu and M.F. Rahman. “Evaluation of genetic damage in workers employed in pesticide Production utilizing comet assay”. Mutagenesis, 2003, 18, 201-205.
- K.Danadevi, Roya Rozati, B.Saleha Banu and Paramjit Grover “Genotoxic evaluation of welders occupationally exposed to chromium and nickel using the Comet and micronucleus assays” Mutagenesis. 2004 Jan; 19(1):35-41.
- K.Danadevi, Roya Rozati, B.Saleha Banu1 and P. Grover “In vivo genotoxic effect of nickel chloride in mice leucocytes using comet assay”. Food and chemical Toxicology.
- R Rozati, K Shankarappa, Suguna Reddy, Satyanarayana Reddy, A Kriplani.
“Genotoxic and Andrological evaluation of Traffic policemen in Hyderabad, India” India Journal of Clinical Practice, April 2005, vol.15, No.11.
- B. Satyanarayana Reddy, Roya Rozati, Suguna Reddy, Shankarappa Kodampur, Pardhasaradhi Reddy, Ratnakar Reddy. Paper titled “High plasma concentrations of Polychlorinated biphenyls and phthalate esters in women with endometriosis: a prospective case control study”. Fertility and Sterility, March 2006, vol. 85, no. 3, pp. 775--779.
- Roya Rozati, C. Naga Rajeshwari, Roopa.S, Charuddat Joshi and A. Kriplani “ Comparison between Intra uterine insemination and In vitro fertilization for the treatment of unexplained and mild male factor infertility”, Asian journal of OBS & GYNAE Practice. Vol. 9 No. 4, Oct-Dec 2005.
- B. Satyanarayana Reddy, Roya Rozati, B. V. Rami Reddy and Raman N.V.V.S
paper titled “Association of Phthalate Esters with Endometriosis in Indian women” BJOG. 2006 May; 113(5):515-20.
- B. Satyanarayana Reddy, Dr. Roya Rozati, N. Hemalatha, J. Ramesh Reddy, B. Srinivasa Reddy. 2, 3, 7, 8-Tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin and risk of endometriosis: what is the reality?. Food and Chemical Toxicology
- Contributed the chapter Environmental effect on fertility for book titled “Gynecological Endoscopy and Infertility” published by Jaypee Brothers Medical Publisher.
- Edited and contributed the chapter In vitro Fertilization for book titled “Contraversies In Obstetrics And Gynaecology And Infertility ” published by Jaypee Brothers Medical Publisher 2006.
- Roya Rozati, Sreenivsagari Roopa, Cheruvu Naga Rajeshwari, “Evaluation of
women with infertility and Genital Tuberculosis”. The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology of India,Volume 56 ,July-Augu2006.
- Roya Rozati, Satyanarayana, Baludu Simha, “Possible aggravating impact of polychlorinated biphenyls, Phthalate esters and glutathione S-transferase M1 gene null polymorphism in South Indian women with endometriosis”
The Indian Journal of Medical Research, ISSRF 2008.
- Roya Rozati, Baludu Simha G, Netaji Bendi, Chandra Sekhar,
‘Evaluation of the Phthalate Esters in South Indian Women with Endometriosis’
International Journal of Fertility and Sterility, Vol 1, No 4, Feb-Mar 2008, Pages: 165-170.
- Roya Rozati, Simha Baludu G, Hamid A. Bakshi, Srikanth.D, R.S. Sharma.
The CYP1A1 and GSTM1 Genetic Polymorphisms and Susceptibility to
Endometriosis in Women from South India Endometriosis’
International Journal of Fertility and Sterility, 2009
- Roya R, Baludu GS, Reddy BS.
“Possible aggravating impact of gene polymorphism in women with
Indian J Med Res. 2009 Apr;129(4):395-400.
- Prakash GJ, Kanth VV, Shelling AN, Rozati R, Sujatha M.
“Absence of 566C>T mutation in exon 7 of the FSHR gene in Indian women
with premature ovarian failure”.
Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2009 Jun;105(3):265-6.
- Prakash GJ, Ravi Kanth VV, Shelling AN, Rozati R, Sujatha M.
"Mutational analysis of inhibin alpha gene revealed three novel variations in
Indian women with premature ovarian failure”.
Fertil Steril. 2009 Mar 24. [Epub ahead of print]
- Roya Rozati, Simha Baludu G, Maria Celestina Vanaja, Nasaruddin K, Sharma R.S.
“ Possible association of 2,3,7,8 tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin (TCDD)
concentration in South Indian women with Endometriosis”
International journal of Chemosphere.U.K (Under review)
- Roya Rozati, Rizwana, Sreelaxmi, Maria Celestina Vanaja, Simha Baludu G., “
Treatment of Unexplained and mild male factor infertility by In vitro
Fertilization and Intra Uterine Insemination” Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecol
India Vol 60, No.1: January/ February 2010 pg 66-70
- Roya Rozati, Venkanna B, Baludu Simha G, RS sharma
“Different Stages of Endometriosis and Interferon-γ Gene Dinucleotide (CA)
jounal of Human Reproduction, India, (recently accepted for publishing)
- Roya Rozati, Vanaja Maria Celestina, Khaja Nasaruddin., “Genetic Contribution
of the Interferon gamma (CA) repeats polymorphism in south Indian women with Endometriosis.
(Accepted for Publication in the Japanese Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology).